Discover the surroundings of ‘Le Domaine des Floralies’, in Montauroux
The Domaine des Floralies presents the best places to visit in the Var department
The Domaine des Floralies offers a multitude of places to visit by car, by foot or by bike in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur:
- The majestic Lac de Saint-Cassien is a stone’s throw from ‘Le Domaine des Floralies’
- Massif de l’Estérel
- Tourettes State Forest and its waterfalls
- The Adrets of Esterel
- The Pont des Tuves
- Tanneron, capital of mimosa
Without forgetting the unmissable, Gorges de la Siagne and the bridge of the Tuves, Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne and its caves, Tanneron and its mimosa forest, the Pays de Fayence and its perched villages, Montauroux and its chapel Saint-Barthélemy. The beautiful beaches of the French Riviera, Cannes and Fréjus, Saint-Raphaël, Agay Bay, Mandelieu, Nice, Saint-Tropez...
Discover the surroundings and places to visit in our beautiful region
Discover the different activities of the Domaine des Floralies in the Var
Activities of the region in Montauroux
Domaine des Floralies in the Var invites you to discover the activities of the region:
- Adventure park
- Boat rental, diving, kayaking, paddle boat
- Mount Vinaigre
- The beaches of the French Riviera
- Cannes, Frejus, Mandelieu, Agay Bay, Antibes, Nice, Saint-Tropez...
- The must-see islands of Lérins
Any questions ?
100 Chemin de l'Ancienne Gare 83440 Montauroux